Professional Photo Retouching
Our retouch services include;
- Removal of blemishes, spots and marks
- Removal of distracting objects and items
- Skin tone smoothing without losing natural texture
- Image Clean Up
Our Clipping services include;
- Primary focal point clipping
- Background removal
- Clipping mask creation
- Image background alterations/replacements
Our Colour Correction Services include;
- Colour Correction
- Colour Enhancement
- Colour Replacements
- Colour Matching
We accept any of the following file formats .jpg, .png. .NEF, .rw, .tif, .PSD. Raw file formats offer the best opportunity for high-quality results.
Our Retouching Process
Step 1 – Contact us and tell us your requirements
- Background/Object Removal
- Colour Correction
Step 2 – What we need to know?
Every customer has requirements but here are some of the points we need to know to make sure we can deliver exactly what you need and want. You can contact us either by calling 07515 484871 or completing the contact form at the bottom of this page.
- Tell us about your current image format
- Tell us the changes you require
- Show us the image which requires alteration
- Explain your delivery timelines
- Let us know your ideal budget
- What file format and resolution do you require? If you aren’t sure we can help you work out what you need.
Step 3 – Working Agreement
Once we understand your requirements and we are sure we can help you we will send out an agreement via email which lays out what we will deliver and the agreed cost. Simply sign and return this agreement to us and we will get straight to work.
Step 4 – Upload your Image
- We set up a secure online exchange folder
- Upload your file to the secure folder
- We start working as soon as we have the image
Step 5 – Product Image Proofs
- Once we have completed the requested the alterations you will be able to view and download the watermarked proof for your approval.
- If you are happy with the image alterations we have made just let us know and we will send you out an invoice for payment.
- As soon as payment has been received we will make all your altered images available for download with watermarks removed.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our work then please just let us know and we will work with you to better match your brief.
- We only ever request payment once we know you are happy with your final images.
Post Production – Printing, Marketing and Exhibition Materials
If you require your images to be printed, displayed or used for marketing and exhibition materials please just talk to us as we have a wide range of contacts who offer high-quality, cost-effective businesses solutions who will be able to help and assist you. We only recommend businesses which we know, trust and have used previously. We always ensure the businesses we recommend not only offer quality solutions but at some of the markets most competitive prices.
How do I transfer my images to you?
We will provide you with a secure online folder to upload your images to.
What file types do you need?
We can make changes to most standard image file types. The most common file types we work with are .jpg, .rw and .NEF.
How do I know you will make the changes I want?
As professional retouchers, we are very open and honest about what will work well and what can realistically be achieved without the overall integrity of the image being compromised. If it can be achieved and well we will tell you. If the look you are after isn’t going to achieve a high quality result we will also tell you.
We will never alter an image which could have legal consequences or implications of fraud so please don’t place us in the position of refusing your request.
Do I get to see the images before I pay for them?
Once we have retouched your images we place them in a secure online folder which we will give you access to. This will allow you view and download the files. Each image is low resolution (72dpi) and watermarked as part of the proofing process. If you are happy with the images you see we them remove the watermarks and format the files to your requirements. If you are not entirely satisfied with your images we will work with you to ensure we better match your brief. Once you are happy with your images payment is required before we upload the final image files for you to download.
Use of any water marked images is strictly prohibited.
Can I order more images or alter my images at a later date?
- We keep your product images on file so you can order the images for different sizes, mediums, formats or resolutions.
- We also offer a retouching service. If you require a product image we have on currently have on file for you but in a different colour we can do that for you and we do this without the need for further products being posted out to us.
As every retouch project is different delivery timeframes can vary depending on the complexity of the project.
- A single background removal project would normally be delivered back to you within 3 working days.
- A single high-end retouch project to remove blemishes, smooth skin tones and colour adjust make take 5 to 7 working days depending on the desired end result.
- Large volume projects may take up to 15 working days to turn around.
Please contact us on 07515 484871 or via the contact form at the foot of the page and we will be able to give you both a cost and timeline for the work you require.